• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Time to see if Henry has been taking batting lessons from anyone other than Southee/Boult.

thierry henry

International Coach
No comment on Pakistan just giving us a free 10 overs/50 runs when we could be all out by now? What's the relative importance of avoiding fines/losing overs in a situation like this?

Stace

First Class Debutant
This innings from Nicholls is J.Trott like rather then a KW type, not petty but effective as this pitch doesn't look easy to bat on.

Edit: Then gets out the second I click send.

Last edited:

Moss

Well played Nicholls. Good innings in context though I would not use it as basis for elevation to the test side.

Moss

No Milne in the lineup unfortunately. Would have been fun to see him on this deck.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
They've had a lot of luck, but this has been an immense partnership between these two.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
So all that slogging Henry's been practising in test matches is paying off then :dry:

/findingthenegatives

He has a good eye though.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Great partnership, NZ have a real chance here as you never know what your going to get from PAK.

Moss

Must admit I was wondering how McCleneghan got the promotion ahead of Boult, but well deserved apparently.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Mike Neil: "What a recovery! Lovely partnership to put the icing on the cake that Nicholls and Santner worked so hard to put together!"

Hi Mike, nice to know you're reading CW!