• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Niall

International Coach
Maqsood in, lets see if he is still a brain dead slogger who smashes it up in the air after a few dot balls.

Still a filthy hack, runs out their only hope of winning the match, doesn't bother trying to make an easy catch first innings and out like that.

Those who heralded this guy as some sort of massive talent last year got it so ****ing wrong. He is an absolute hack of a cricketer.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
While Lanka will be a threat as they always are, it looks like the world cup next year is between England and India. Obviously we must factor in the opposition today, they won't face a bowler as worthless as Imran Khan for ages, but still players are been rested and they have absolutely trashed Pakistan.

I think NZ probably be best of the rest if they get Corey fit and if Santner can adopt to India.

Niall

International Coach
Lol Rafatullah is a filthy old slogger
Its harsh to write him after one game, but yeah that was very ugly today from him. If that is all he has to offer they really should go back to Mukthar Ali, yep he far from the finished article, but much younger, and from what I seen today offers just as much with the bat as Raf. Pakistan are to quick to discard openers in t20 because they are sloggers.

Chris Jordan is ****ing terrible.

He is a concern, you can see Morgan and the rest wanting him in the world cup for his all rounder "skills" but he will probably go for 10 an over against good sides and slogging a few boundaries does not compensate for that sadly.

Good effort from Pakistan lower order to make it somewhat respectable, although they really did show up the top order.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
sweet victory given the contributors. Even sweeter given that tool KP was complaining about Buttler being rested.

Not quite sure I agree with Niall that the world t20 is between England and India. Seems fanciful.

Root and Buttler rested actually makes sense given there is a game tomorrow. Last thing you want is Root going down with a hamstring before the SA tour. Two high intensity in two games could do that at the end of a long tour.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
sweet victory given the contributors. Even sweeter given that tool KP was complaining about Buttler being rested.

Not quite sure I agree with Niall that the world t20 is between England and India. Seems fanciful.
Yeah, that was a bit reactionary. At the moment though, I think England are very well equipped to make a serious challenge next year. Loaded with batting, mostly gun in the field and bar Jordan no obviously awful bowler. I probably should wait and see what NZ/Australia offer in their respective t20 outings before putting my life savings on England though.:)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Today I have seen a player that will not feature in international cricket again
Haha ya hopefully his first and last match. His filthy slogging reminded me of a Mumbai Indians opener named Asnodkar. TBH Bilal Asif's batting is the same too, but at least he bowls some pies.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Root and Buttler rested actually makes sense given there is a game tomorrow. Last thing you want is Root going down with a hamstring before the SA tour. Two high intensity in two games could do that at the end of a long tour.
Social to say that it was a perfectly good point and ECB losing the PR battle yet again.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah they're so bad. It's not as if they don't have the players who can't do well in ODIs. They just haven't worked out their team at all.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol'd at how pretty much 80% of the comments during the game were about calling certain players **** :laugh: