• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Niall

International Coach
What the flying **** is Riaz doing in the t20 side?

Absurd decision.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Afridi is lucky he can slog a few, because his bowling is worthless these days, will be murdered in the world cup. Gohar would be worth a look in this format I reckon.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Wahab WAG! I was just thinking it's a great time to bowl a slower - with 1 run from 5 balls batsman would swing hard in the last ball...Wahab reads my mind

Niall

International Coach
Wahab WAG! I was just thinking it's a great time to bowl a slower - with 1 run from 5 balls batsman would swing hard in the last ball...Wahab reads my mind
Agreed.

Dire first over, but man what a comeback in his last 2 overs.

He will probably get tonked in the next over now.:ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Kinell, don't expect to defend less than 150, need some serious slogging now

decent start as I type this. ~30 needed in 3 overs

Niall

International Coach
Imran Khan is an absolute crap version of Jade Dernbach. Amir needs to come back ASAP if clowns like this are getting selected.

Niall

International Coach
Kinell, don't expect to defend less than 150, need some serious slogging now

decent start as I type this. ~30 needed in 3 overs
Nope, anything over 140 and England are favorites, Pakistan can only chase big scores against Sri Lanka and nobody else.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Gun from Billings at the end, Pakistan in t20 are not the farce that they are in ODI cricket, but England overwhelming favorites.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Nah, only just got back from work. Still Vince making runs for England and Billings going mad are things I like a lot.
Played well in a tough situation. Might edge out Roy when Root and Buttler come back. They've given us some nice options now.

Niall

International Coach
Good God Pakistan are garbage.. They need Amir and Wasim back ASAP to make them anywhere close to competitive in the world cup next year.

Maqsood in, lets see if he is still a brain dead slogger who smashes it up in the air after a few dot balls.

Niall

International Coach
Rizwan brutally exposed in this series, one thing smacking around Sri Lankas trundlers of ****, but England are such a step up, shame as he is a likable player to watch.

Umar and Maqsood at the crease at the same time,:laugh: