• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NZ Domestic Season

cbuts

International Debutant
there is for wellington, so id assume so. go to nzcricket.co.nz then clickon the canterbury province link, you may find it there

southern man

U19 Cricketer
Can't wait till friday, something to get the mind away from the pathetic black craps...

I want to know when the teams get named for Friday.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure about the teams, but I asked Cricinfo for the itinerary for the last 3 rounds through their feedback option, and here it is for anyone interested:

Fri Mar 04 - Mon Mar 07 Central Districts v Canterbury, Pukekura Park, New Plymouth. Otago v Auckland, University Oval, Dunedin. Wellington v Northern Districts, Basin Reserve, Wellington.

Fri Mar 11- Mon Mar 14 Auckland v Northern Districts, Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland. Central Districts v Wellington, Fitzherbert Park, Palmerston North. Otago v Canterbury, University Oval, Dunedin.

Sat Mar 19 - Tue Mar 22 Canterbury v Northern Districts, Village Green, Christchurch. Central Districts v Auckland, McLean Park, Napier. Otago v Wellington, Queenstown Events Centre.

Sun Apr 03 - Thurs Apr 07 Final

I'm a touch envious of SM, Macka etc. - I would've liked the chance to see the new Bond in action with my own eyes. Guess I'll have to be content with whatever the TV1's and Sport 365's show.

Last edited:

southern man

U19 Cricketer
Yea i will make sure i get down to watch Bond bowl.

Will alos be going down to the Varsity Oval tomorrow, to watch a rather inexperienced otago team play.

The Otago teams is: Chris gaffney, Aaron Redmond, Jordan Sheed, greg Todd, Sean Eathorne, Marcel Mckenzie, James McMillan, Brad Scott, Nathan McCullum, Warren McSkimming,Gareth Hopkins, Craig Smith, David Sewell.

I would leave out Sewell and McKenzie.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see that Sinclair got out for a 2-ball duck today. Not what he was looking to do I would think.

Ming

State 12th Man
Ewen Thompson approaching his second first-class smashing ton! He's on 91* off 64 balls. He scored his maiden 100 earlier in the season, at better than a run a ball, against Auckland. Turning into a fine allrounder.

bryce

International Regular
Ming said:
Ewen Thompson approaching his second first-class smashing ton! He's on 91* off 64 balls. He scored his maiden 100 earlier in the season, at better than a run a ball, against Auckland. Turning into a fine allrounder.
yep, now all he has to do is remedy his season bowling stats of 11 wickets at almost 55

bryce

International Regular
fairly unpredictable round of state championship so far, look out for my name in the newspaper i scored 38 today for the premiers(sunday news should have it tomorrow i think)

bryce

International Regular
useless sunday news didnt have any hamilton(or canterbury for that matter) club cricket results, should be in the herald and waikato times tomorrow

shaka

International Regular
what are the bottom two cricketers highest scores for Otago? I am not too sure of this

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
shaka said:
what are the bottom two cricketers highest scores for Otago? I am not too sure of this
Bradley Scott got 96 only a couple of weeks ago. Craig Smith has only played a match or two, so I'm not sure.

They have got through to 108/9 - need 4 more runs. Radio Sport has gone to the news though.

:@

shaka

International Regular
how close it was in the end, wow. I did not think Auckland had a shot after their first innings disaster.

Ming

State 12th Man
This is the problem with NZ cricket, Aaron Barnes at 115km/h opening the attack for Auckland and getting 4 wickets....:lol: