• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

thierry henry

International Coach
I've seen a bit of Utseya before and know he's a pretty defensive sort of off-spinner, but has he always been this up and down? He appears to be bowling 90kph seam-up with no discernible attempt at actually bowling off-breaks.

thierry henry

International Coach
ok just bothered to read his cricinfo profile...seriously, wtf would he still be picked bowling "slow-medium cutters"? I could bowl those

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was inexplicable umpiring. Called that out live...and when he didn't go upstairs I was questioning my vision.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Worker looks like a fish out of water...literally with all his mouth open huffing and puffing. Oh yeah and same could be said about his batting so far.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't you know about Hesson and that left-right combo OCD he has.

$50 at 151/1. I've never been so keen to see Ronchi do well.