• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

thundaboult

International Debutant
This is great stuff from Worker. Proved me wrong in about...25 seconds :laugh:

Whenever he's looking to give it a heave and slog in a hurry...he looks clumsy. When he's calm he's looked spectacular! Good prospect here for NZ.

thierry henry

International Coach
Can anyone give me a bit more context on Worker? Have always thought he was kinda crap, but a quick look at his domestic record seems to suggest he's really crap. He averages 24 and 63 in FC cricket ffs, how has he played 67 games?

Flem274*

123/5
Worker is a really good Ford Trophy opener now, and his strike rate is fine since coming good. Past three or so seasons now he's been awesome. Maybe just before he went to Canterbury?

Terrible FC batsman though, which is why I'm not sold on him in internationals. In ODIs there are days where you need to have a test match defence.

Oh look I've jinxed him.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NcCullum batting ahead of Neesham? Oh that's right, batting practice/development for the next world cup.