• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official** New Zealand in England

tooextracool

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
Ask CIP er sorry, TEC, how Bangladesh went on in the first test against West Indies. He suggested that their score was irrelevant because WI would thrash them irrespective.

(just thought I'd mention it - now seems as good a time as any :D )
either you have one sharp memory or you went digging up the archives looking for a post where one of my predictions didnt come true.
well nonetheless b'desh did prove me wrong there.

PY

International Coach
He's an odd bod though. When asked why he had called her Talulah and he said because she looked like a Talulah.

Which he then followed up with "but then they all look like Talulahs". :wacko:

Think he might need some sleep :D. Congrats to him anyway. :)

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Papps has a broken hand and batted with it yesterday and is a severe doubt for the back-to-back Test.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
tooextracool said:
either you have one sharp memory or you went digging up the archives looking for a post where one of my predictions didnt come true.
well nonetheless b'desh did prove me wrong there.
Well, perhaps I'm not as senile as you like to make out. I certainly wouldn't bother digging through the archives in order to try to embarrass you.

(you don't need my help to do that anyway)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Loony BoB said:
Complain about the people who have trouble converting 0's to 50's before you complain about people who have trouble converting 50's to 100's - I'm more than happy with someone scoring 97. People complain that he doesn't make 97 into 100 but seriously, 3 runs isn't that big a deal - other people can get them if needed.

We had a simialr thing with Vaughan a couple of years back complained he kept getting to the 190s (!)

PY

International Coach
Knocked 'em over finally. New Zealand have the edge I reckon.

An awkward little period before lunch to save first.

Waughney

International Debutant
They have sent in Threscothick and Strauss instead of Hoggard.
Last 3 wickets fall for 0 runs!!!!!

Last edited:

Taylor

Cricket Spectator
I think New Zealand have done well, however i think at the same time the bowlers have been asleep, perhaps due to Vaughan's mind being on another matter. :huh:

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
Anyone else seen Kyle Mills's trousers?

Ball tampering there mefinks...
There was definitely something with a bumpy surface under his trousers where he was rubbing the ball making the patter show on the trousers. Interesting, especially when NZ start swinging the ball so much as well! :P
8-)