• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official** New Zealand in England

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Cairns was always going to come in next. Even though he plays aggressively..Cairns is more likely to avoid a quick-fire collapse than McCullum is.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
It's quite unbelievable that so far in this match the intiative has swayed between each team every 30 mins or so.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In terms of shot selection, McCullum gets a 0.1/10 for that.

Responsibility? Big hoik from outside off stump, bottom edge, chopped on.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
330 is still a decent score considering that the pitch will get slower & lower but I would have liked to have seen them go on to get around 400 which is probably unlikely now.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, for all I talked up the NZ lower order, they're not repaying me very well.

Chris Martin is the last man in & i'd say NZ will be bowling within 15 minutes or so.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
If McCullum or Vettori had stuck around, NZ would still have been in a great position because Cairns is in brilliant form right now.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
While Harmison & Jones have terrorised the tail this morning, they're bowling rubbish to Cairns.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
This is amazing!

I cannot believe Cairns is retiring because he is in the form of his life.

82 off 46 balls...2 consecutive 6's off Flintoff.

386 all out mind you...Cairns tried it again & holed out.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Certainly at the start of this morning..NZ would have been aiming for 400+ & England would have been looking to bowl NZ out for around 350.

In the end, England will probably be a little disappointed considering they had NZ on the ropes. NZ I guess will be reasonably relieved they pushed their score up to 386.