• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official** New Zealand in England

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
That actually makes complete sense to me.
Yes, a succinct and salient post that made sense to me too. However as Badgerhair said he still averages almost 43, so aren't they moot points at the back of it all??

:huh:

tooextracool

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
Yes, a succinct and salient post that made sense to me too. However as Badgerhair said he still averages almost 43, so aren't they moot points at the back of it all??

:huh:
perhaps until the next ashes series

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chris.hinton said:
Neil a Level 2 coach............... NEVER

Anyway forget Powell and Davies and put in Solanki and Blackwell
Just waiting for my Video Analysis exam results...

And we've told you several times why Solanki is not playing.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
tooextracool said:
perhaps until the next ashes series
Yep :@

Doesn't make him a bad player though, I still think Warne (in a grudgingly English sort of way) is the best leggie ever even though the Indians take him to the cleaners every few years.

If players didn't have a weakness cricket could be as boring as Rugby Union or something..... 8-)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
tooextracool said:
are you trying to make the squad better or worse?
I don't think that tea ladies are allowed to give the left-overs to pigs any more.

Maybe Chris's mum is a tea-lady and that's why he wants Blackwell.

Struggling on Solanki, though.

Ah, found it - and it's a tea-lady and piggy connection again.

(from the Cricinfo profile)
One of the most elegant batsmen of his generation, and a hobby horse of Ian Botham's in his regular commentary-box tirades, Vikram Solanki flirted with the England one-day side in South Africa in 1999-2000, before slipping out of the picture until after the 2003 World Cup. His only hobby is rooting for truffles with the bridge of his nose

tooextracool

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
Yep :@

Doesn't make him a bad player though, I still think Warne (in a grudgingly English sort of way) is the best leggie ever even though the Indians take him to the cleaners every few years.

If players didn't have a weakness cricket could be as boring as Rugby Union or something..... 8-)
*preceded by failure in SA:p

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
MoxPearl said:
**** man.. like i said.. i cant BELIVE How much it costs in england..!

someones making alot of money
How do you think we can afford a nice new state of the art national cricket academy :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pedro Delgado said:
Ho ho ho.
:D

You're Ian Hall in disguise aren't you?
No - but Stevo once hit me on the bonce when he played for Aston upon Trent (I think it was them) and I played for Castle Donington.

Ian Hall just SOUNDS like he's been hit on the bonce.