• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sudeep said:
This is rather ridiculous of ESPN Star's part. Star Sports is currently airing a programme called "Super Doubles", but not showing live coverage from the match. Absolutely hebetudinous.
ABSOLUTELY!

I switched on the tv some 1 hour or so ago and they were previewing the Greece-Japan football match and not showing the cricket.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Sudeep said:
This is rather ridiculous of ESPN Star's part. Star Sports is currently airing a programme called "Super Doubles", but not showing live coverage from the match. Absolutely hebetudinous.
Stop moaning... £42 a month is how much English people have to pay a month for the privelage of being guarenteed English ODI cricket on TV

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
oh my :)
I'm sticking by my words. With Pietersen in, they can still do it. One more wicket and it'll be hard though

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Langeveldt said:
Stop moaning... £42 a month is how much English people have to pay a month for the privelage of being guarenteed English ODI cricket on TV
So what? Just because one situation is worse, doesn't mean the other is justified.

Btw, Bangladesh beat Australia yesterday in case you missed that. :)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
The bottom three aren't totally incapable of scoring runs, let's not forget - Goughie hit an FC 90-odd the other day, J-Lew is good for a few runs and Harmy can certainly give it a whack. Wouldn't back two of them batting together, though - only one of them with KP, or possibly Vikram.

Sudeep

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
True. But this a first for us in India. Cricket taking a backseat to some other sport.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono said:
So what? Just because one situation is worse, doesn't mean the other is justified.

Btw, Bangladesh beat Australia yesterday in case you missed that. :)
You have to remember that Langeveldt must have at least seven whinges and four rants per day or else he gets even more moody.

Ahem, yes Vikram. That's the spirit. I've never doubted you.

PY

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
You're wrong. :p

£31 a month. Still a lot but thought I should put the point across.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
6!!!!

Haha.
Yeah, that is funny, can't believe they've lost that many wickets. :p

Pietersen and Solanki looking pretty comfortable, a few boundaries and they will be in a half-decent position.

Slow Love™

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Neil's pessimism is tinged with a touch of realism - and a huge amount of respect for the Australian team who seem to have found their professionalism.
It's pessimism, nonetheless. England are still very much in this, whether they (and English fans) realise it or not.

Dont' think Pietersen's out.