• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
he just cannot bowl at the death, he has real trouble restricting runs when it counts. id prefer lee to be bowling!
Is Tait over in England, cus i would play in the next game, if Lee isn't fit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
PIETERSEN!!!!

My God if he gets England home he'll be an even bigger hero than he's already become.

"What an impact this man is having on English cricket"

Very true words.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
do not let kasper bowl his 10th, ponting. clarke would be better off having a go
i dont think Ponting will do that he can find 9 overs between Pigeon, Dizzy, Hogg & Watson

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
PIETERSEN!!!!

My God if he gets England home he'll be an even bigger hero than he's already become.

"What an impact this man is having on English cricket"

Very true words.
damn right what a shot :huh:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
aussie said:
i dont think Ponting will do that he can find 9 overs between Pigeon, Dizzy, Hogg & Watson
No he can't. If only 5 bowlers bowl, all of them will have to bowl their full complement. Watson on now, but Kaspa will have to come back.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Slow Love™ said:
It's pessimism, nonetheless. England are still very much in this, whether they (and English fans) realise it or not.

Dont' think Pietersen's out.
Of course - maybe we could do with a dose of Aussie ne'er say die.

Pietersen's got it - and how. He reminds me of Klusener in his heyday, only with about ten percent more power. Truly awesome hitting.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
The six aside, a good spell of bowling from Brad Hogg. Took me by surprise, I must say (unintentional Marvin Gaye rendition), as I don't rate him at all. Another four, England must surely have this wrapped up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! Watson is pumped, and Pietersen giving it back to him... not only with his mouth but with his bat too.