• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Slow Love™

International Captain
Wow, that was a needed wicket - Hogg strikes and gets Flintoff caught in the deep!

England still in front but the gap is closing.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Barney Rubble said:
Sorry. An oxymoron is a sentence or phrase that seems to contain an inherent contradiction - hence my description of "our German friends" as an example of this.

Just a little example of my own sharp wit there........or not. :)
Don't worry, my knowledge of the English language is fair to middling.

Perhaps I ought to apply for a job in American Military Intelligence

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Demolition Man said:
how much stuff on the net is banned over there anyway ???
not too much (that i notice, anyway). bbc is, the new york times is on again, off again. google was banned for a while, which p***ed everyone off no end, then it came back. im sure id have trouble finding any sites about falun gong or tianeman square.

(haha, i just tried searching 'falun gong' in google-- This page cannot be displayed)

edit: and now google isnt working. great.

Last edited:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
Wow, that was a needed wicket - Hogg strikes and gets Flintoff caught in the deep!

I called it and its happened

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:

Are you sure the R/R nearly six an over and McGarth still to come back.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Barney can join Freddy in the taxi.
I reckon this has edged back toward the Aussies again - and Ponting's back to 2 points for his captaincy today (was at -3 earlier)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slow Love™ said:

No way - Aus 80-85% for me now.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
vic_orthdox said:
Well worth a shout off Kasper. Hoggy looking a lil too easy to attack at the moment though, I can see a big over coming unless Freddie miscues one. Mind you, it'd probably still go for six.
Well, it might have gone for six if "the ghost" wasn't there. Once again, they needed a pole before the 30 over mark, much like the one they got before 20 overs were completed. England go another 10 overs without losing a wicket and they win.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
Well, it might have gone for six if "the ghost" wasn't there. Once again, they needed a pole before the 30 over mark, much like the one they got before 20 overs were completed. England go another 10 overs without losing a wicket and they win.
If Vaughan stays in for another 10 overs, the R/R Req will be 7 an over.

Slow Love™

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Are you sure the R/R nearly six an over and McGarth still to come back.
Well, it's close, but I'd still have England just ahead. For the first time for a fair while though, I feel like we're really in it now. 6 an over through the last 20 isn't exactly rare these days.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slow Love™ said:
Well, it's close, but I'd still have England just ahead. For the first time for a fair while though, I feel like we're really in it now. 6 an over through the last 20 isn't exactly rare these days.
yep, absolutely correct slow love. if the aussies get pietersen soon it'll be a pretty even contest