• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

PY

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
Top slower ball from harmy there. Well played Mike Hussey tho, superb innings. Glad he's not in the test squad!
Bet Durham are glad he isn't in the Test squad as well. :)

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Demolition Man said:
hoggy plays well against the poms , if memory serves, I know he scored 77 vs them in 2nd VB series final a few years back
memory doesnt serve it was 71* in the 2nd final

but hoggy averages 72 versus the poms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bloody hell not again. hogg can score some, i guess. and don't forget mcgrath!:D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is Dizzy the man to come in here? Resolute defence & all, but you'd fancy Kasper more for the doughty blows, surely?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Is Dizzy the man to come in here? Resolute defence & all, but you'd fancy Kasper more for the doughty blows, surely?
Think the point is to have a man who can survive an over of Harmison! ;)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Hehe, keep the jinxes coming. :p (Dizzy's six, in case you're wondering what I'm on about.)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Stephen James Harmison take a bow... 5/33 Best ODI Bowling Figures...

As I write, Gillespie 6! Off Lewis.

230/7 (Gillespie 7*)