• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
I think the whole break-up with that strictly balroom chick might have helped his game, he looks alot more angry, and focused, meh 2 blondes don't ake a right.....kid

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
One thing with Australia I`ve noticed this tour... they dont leave deliveries that would otherwise be wides. So many time I`ve seen it happen, Clarke being the main culprit.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Cricinfo said:
40.4 Gough to Hussey, FOUR, wide outside the off stump, smashed past the
diving point fielder, third man had no chance whatsoever, Hussey
is the man
"Hussey is the man" - no he's not, Cricinfo guy, you are! :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, Watson looking v scratchy.

The way Hussey's been playing tho I wonder what Oz would've got yesterday if the Banglas had taken another wicket & got him in earlier?

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
age_master said:
commentators spending alot of time writing McGrath off as old and slow....
Commentators spending alot of time slagging off the aussies, well I guess none of them could do it in their day LMAO

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Is that bloody Hussein who keeps making that noise with his mouth, like 'Tttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssss'. I`m gunna kill him. Again! ARGH!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
god australia really need someone to start hitting out here. the 42nd over should not be going for only four runs