• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nnanden said:
I`ve played it twice. One went for four, one was caught. Do I try it again? :p

I`m more of a defensive player for those who don`t know. I`m scoring quickly when my S/R is 40. :D
Word.

CW XI Dev League stats said:
Code:
SR  Name                Runs
 27.32   H. Mørk                      1615
 20.90   N.L. Patrick                   84
Freddie digs out another one, unsure how much it'll matter in the grand scale of things but good for his average. ;)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Nnanden said:
I`ve played it twice. One went for four, one was caught. Do I try it again? :p

I`m more of a defensive player for those who don`t know. I`m scoring quickly when my S/R is 40. :D
I'm a slightly different case - I play it every now and again off the spinners, and occasionally off the medium-pacers, but I'm an opening bat so I rarely get to face the spinners. I score at more than a run-a-ball sometimes, usually when the bowling isn't that quick and I get complacent so don't bother playing myself in - but other times, I'm over-cautious and end up with an SR of about 60, having steadfastly refused to play across the line. I'm a little unpredictable. :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nnanden said:
Haha mad. Where`d you get them?

Very true to real life, for myself anyhow.
That was aimed at Vimes. :)

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Teehee, looks like Australia may end up on the same score as yesterday, provided McGrath gets a single of course. England 60-40 favourites IMO, though I wouldn't be surprised if McGrath lifts his bowling a notch today.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
my god hogg is lucky symonds is suspended, or he'd be out of the next XI for sure.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I guessed 247, my mate guessed 255. We had a bet, and if it wasn't for that leg bye at the end I would have won (by being closer) :mad:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
andyc said:
my god hogg is lucky symonds is suspended, or he'd be out of the next XI for sure.
He`s about to take four-for.

You heard it here banana.

And for the record, the Collingwood catch IS the best I`ve ever seen.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
McGrath very luck with that 0* he should have been given out on 0!!! What a shambles and a farce.
Yes, but his first-chance average will reveal the true extent of his batting ability, of course.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
a great innings there by hussey. if he'd not got out, england would be chasing 280 odd probably