• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Blaze

Banned
It takes England 28 balls to score a run off McGrath and when they do it's courtesy of a dropped catch by guess who..

Gillespie has hit rock bottom surely

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
tassietiger said:
Good from you Gilly, take the focus off Dizzy, what a team man you are.
I totally agree, McGrath however is a selfish b*stard. No sympathy whatsoever for Dizzy. You all should be ashamed of him.

Blaze

Banned
Blaze said:
WTF Australia?

England have to make them pay..Vaughens first 100 anyone?
And Vaughan proves me wrong and throws away his wicket after dodging a bullet moments earlier.

Blaze

Banned
Wateva u say about Pontings captaincy that was a superb example of leading from the front exactly when they needed it.

Blaze

Banned
Gillespie on now..this will be entertaining.

BTW McGrath's 28 deliveries before a run was scored against him, was it the most ever bowled by a bowler in an ODI?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
And Vaughan proves me wrong and throws away his wicket after dodging a bullet moments earlier.
And that's what really galls. You're playing the best side in the world, so you gift them the first 2 wickets just to make things challenging. Nice one England.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Gloucefan said:
I totally agree, McGrath however is a selfish b*stard. No sympathy whatsoever for Dizzy. You all should be ashamed of him.
What did McGrath do after the drop? Don't have Sky so can't see TV pictures.

King_Ponting

International Regular
wtf is going on with chaneel seven not showing the cricket? WTF is Today tonight doing on instead of the cricket. WTF????????

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For a top test bowler, Kaspa is a really deplorable ODI bowler.

Strauss has 2 main scoring shots, cut and tuck off legs.

Where does Kaspa bowl? Short and wide or leg stump!