• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Off for rain then, I think that's my cue to go to sleep. I hope they can still find time for a decent game... :(

Slow Love™

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Agreed there SL. Perfect example of why I don't like the Sky team at all.

Bring on the tests and the feed from C4.
Yep, although I think Richie's kind of losing it a bit these days. I have to say that I've enjoyed Tony Squires and Stuey MacGill back in Australia (I kind of filter Kerry out unless he says something particularly funny, which is rare) on channel 7 - it's been a dramatic improvement from watching Richie get confused over Simon O'Donnell's awkward attempts at humor on 9.

And yes, Pratyush, Lloyd is dreadful. I have a soft spot for Bob Willis though.

I wonder if we'll even get a match at all now - it looks real bad.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
Any ideas about what Australia will be set with overs lost should play resume after a lengthy delay?
40 over game : 229 to win
35 over game : 209 to win
30 over game : 187 to win
25 over game : 162 to win
20 over game : 134 to win

However, if this is the stuff that rained off our sixes this afternoon, then you may as well go to bed now.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
40 over game : 229 to win
35 over game : 209 to win
30 over game : 187 to win
25 over game : 162 to win
20 over game : 134 to win

However, if this is the stuff that rained off our sixes this afternoon, then you may as well go to bed now.
Yep, it passed over me about 20 mins ago and just stopped, only 20 mins yet the garden is completely waterlogged, be it with no drainage i cant see them getting cricket (especially enough for 20 overs) in the alloted time.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
The Baconator said:
No sign of it stopping about 5/6 miles north of the ground. Started raining here about 10 minutes before as well.
well in that case it looks we may have a washout :dry:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
I have to say that I've enjoyed Tony Squires and Stuey MacGill back in Australia (I kind of filter Kerry out unless he says something particularly funny, which is rare) on channel 7
yeah they work nicley together

BoyBrumby

Englishman
They've got the super-soppers out, but there looks to be an awful lot of water lying on the outfield. Inspection due at 8.30, but Gower said there's still a little rain in the air.

Hopeful rather than expectant.