• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Australia's fielding has been excellent today
Yeah, I was just saying that to Neil earlier. There's been a couple of fumbles, but no major misfields and lots of good stops. Certainly improved from earlier in the tour.

Only Gillespie looks out of sorts now, and he's back bowling in the mid to high 80s again at least.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PY said:
Yes, so you can't gloat when you win. :p
:laugh::laugh:

if i go now though, it means i'll be well rested for a full days gloating. if i wait, i'll be dead

Last edited:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Yeah, I was just saying that to Neil earlier. There's been a couple of fumbles, but no major misfields and lots of good stops. Certainly improved from earlier in the tour.

Only Gillespie looks out of sorts now, and he's back bowling in the mid to high 80s again at least.
yep everything is getting back together now, so i wont need to hit Ponting on the head at Old Trafford on Saturday & has i type KP goes :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Completely and utterly useless batting performance by England against Australia for the second game running, even Pietersen couldn't save this one. The two openers were especially pathetic considering that was the best time to bat - don't give a stuff how well McGrath and Lee bowled, for Strauss and Trescothick to reduce England to 6-2 in the 6th over is just not good enough.