• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hats must go off to Australia. It's been a really professional performance today, against a side with all the momentum. Nothing has really gone wrong.

Will take something sublime from KP to win it now.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'd say Ponting will bowl out Hogg before Lee comes back. Symonds will get his 5 and be replaced by Gillespie, unless he's bowling really well.

edit: Heh, looks like I was way off this time.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
I'd say Ponting will bowl out Hogg before Lee comes back. Symonds will get his 5 and be replaced by Gillespie, unless he's bowling really well.
very true. then watson won't have to bowl again, thankfully

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't have brought Lee back yet. Hogg was bowling well, taking wickets, and nearly had Pietersen LBW just before he was taken off. I suppose Symonds will come off after this over and Hogg will replace him.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
andyc said:
its 4 am and ive got the dentist at 11 30... should i go to bed?
No. On the off-chance that England do get very close, you don't want to miss the finish. When Pietersen gets out, then go to bed - unless the required rate is less than 8-9 with about 5 to go.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
No. On the off-chance that England do get very close, you don't want to miss the finish. When Pietersen gets out, then go to bed - unless the required rate is less than 8-9 with about 5 to go.
sounds like a plan to me