• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Symonds bowling his medium pacers here, i thought it would have been better if he bowled his offspinners & rushed through some overs.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Medium pace might be a decent idea. The pitch is pretty slow, and Symonds isn't bad on slow wickets at keeping it down. A bit like Nathan Astle.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Ripper of a catch from Ponting. Big wicket, Pietersen to come.

Key moment in the game now.

edit: should add, in defense of Ponting, that was nice captaincy.

PY

International Coach
Lehmann picked it, either a wicket or a boundary.

It's not what England wanted.....:D

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Solanki gone, good catch from the sound of things.

Could be interesting, Flintoff and Pietersen together for the first time......

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Freddie has a word and now Solanki is out, oh well at least we get to see Flintoff and Pieterson bat together, sooner than I would have hoped.

PY

International Coach
KP vs Lee should be an interesting contest. I can't see him not coming straight on.