• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Gough on now. I think Australia will look to attack him, they seem a lot more concerned by Flintoff and Harmison really.

Bit of swing though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
chipmonk said:
Geez .... calm down mate ! its only a game :D no need to slag off me .... my point was harmison or flintoff could have 2- 3 wickets by now ..... but its only a hypothetical .... anyways I prefer south park to "family guy" ! :p
It's not slagging off - consider it a compliment that you've stuck your head up above the parapet enough to get noticed by LE.

Mind you, it's not difficult to miss, flapping up and down like that.

/wonder how long I can keep this cliche going - as long as the Norwegian fish, Australian raw prawn and New Zealand sheep?

//longer

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
with the wickets in hand Australia should be looking at 100 off the last 10
Don't think they'll get that with the ball reversing a bit and some good death bowlers around for England. 80 off the last 10 would be a good effort.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good over from Gough then. Full and straight. He has a great ability to get the ball up in the blockhole very often.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
with the wickets in hand Australia should be looking at 100 off the last 10
Only if Martyn gets out. He's played his part in reviving the innings - now he really has to hit out, which he's not doing. No excuse for working singles around at this stage.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
fine over from Giles, wouldn't keep him on though
I'd say he'll get one more at least, unless Tresco wants to bowl Tremlett for one more. After one more from either of them, Flintoff, Gough and Harmison can bowl out.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
fine over from Giles, wouldn't keep him on though
actually, its between him a Tremlett, i might risk it, Cricinfo got me confused as they had tremlett having bowled his 10 but it was gough that bowled the last

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Mike Hussey! Left-hander! Can score quickly! Get him in, now. (At Martyn's expense, I mean.)

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
actually, its between him a Tremlett, i might risk it, Cricinfo got me confused as they had tremlett having bowled his 10 but it was gough that bowled the last
I'm confused, skysports have Gough on 8 and Cricinfo have him on 7...