• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

King Kane

International Debutant
They have to keep showing the replay of the Henry catch from the side on cameraman, as the down the ground cameraman completely missed it.

He had his camera pointed at the stands looking for a crowd catch which is why I thought it had gone for six.

thierry henry

International Coach
ffs why is Mehidy so basically ok against the new ball

Funny thing is I never really understood why he was a thing as a bowler. Maybe he’s the Bangladesh Vettori (fake bowler and fake non-batter)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Looks like they have got a heap of Indian schoolkids there making noise, they probably don't care who wins they are just happy to get a day off school.
Yeah thats the spirit. Particularly early on in the first innings of a day nighter

loterry1994

International Debutant
Looks like they have got a heap of Indian schoolkids there making noise, they probably don't care who wins they are just happy to get a day off school.
I use to love when they’d take us out for a day of cricket in the Sheffield shield back when I was in school