• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

King Kane

International Debutant
A wicket off the first ball, good catch from Henry, a pity the cameraman didn't pick it up, I thought it had gone for six.

ataraxia

International Coach
Doubt Liton even meant to hit it that hard

Latham, damn. Dropped one against England too didn't he.

Howsie

International Captain
Ahhh good old Latham always good for one drop per innings.

Like I always say if his name was Tom Seifert he’d get pulled up a lot more for his average keeping

King Kane

International Debutant
Nearly two wickets in the first over, not an easy chance for Latham but a good keeper would have taken that.

Smithy would have taken that, maybe not now but back in his heyday.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
It feels like playing Liton became gamble these days. Its hit or miss but he was not like this. There was a method in his run scoring.

Molehill

International Captain
Bangladesh seem to have decided it's either 350 or 120 all out. I think I know which one is more likely....