• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sehwag309 said:
OK Another one for you,

When was the last time you saw a team playing like test cricket in 48th over of an ODI
You are impatient aren`t you? I said just a few minutes! :D

mofo123

U19 12th Man
i think sami hasnt been taught how to bowl full or yorker...he just cant do it...sad really he would have a fw more wickets, he is killing his own future here

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I actually reckon India have paced their innings very well. I much rather seeing the tail-enders having a bash than batsmen still left in the pavillion.

Sehwag309

Banned
mofo123 said:
i think sami hasnt been taught how to bowl full or yorker...he just cant do it...sad really he would have a fw more wickets, he is killing his own future here
U watching, Rameez had something to say abt it

mofo123

U19 12th Man
6 an over till the last 10 then blast away from there thats all pakistan can do...if they have to get 100+off last ten they aint getting it. ah well such is life

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
356 will be more than challenging for Pakistan to chase. And I really wouldn't feel sad if Pakistan lose this one. I want them to realize that they need Shoaib Akhtar. And :shoot:Inzamam if he doesn't agree to play him.

Deja moo

International Captain
mofo123 said:
yea, granted it takes a lot out of u...but not even to sehwag first up he bowled one to ganguly and he got a wicket.
Since the first test (last day), Sami seems to have got it into his head that the bouncer is the only ball to bowl at Sehwag.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Unattainableguy said:
356 will be more than challenging for Pakistan to chase. And I really wouldn't feel sad if Pakistan lose this one. I want them to realize that they need Shoaib Akhtar. And :shoot:Inzamam if he doesn't agree to play him.
You are sooooooo right.

I mean just see how the only other FAST bowler in the team has restricted the Indians so far :dry:

mofo123

U19 12th Man
Unattainableguy said:
he has his reason for not inculding him read the article on cricinfo...he sets a bad example for the youngsters in the team...he wants to play for himself...he is useful tho :huh: so i dunno