• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Sehwag309

Banned
Nnanden said:
Tis cool. Very understandable, as I believe somewhere in the world, you are watching your team thrash the poo out of Pakistan! :D
Not comfortably though..working due to the missed days of test matches (Now I wish i would have done vice-versa)

But I have seen pak thrash India too in 1999 Pepsi 1 dayers

My god, afridi has gone for like 1000 runs today, dhoni trying to hard to get out and gets sixes

Deja moo

International Captain
All right Dhoni.....listen carefully...I want you to go for that 200....and we get to watch Sehwag squirm in his pants in the pavillion :)

Deja moo

International Captain
OOh...Afridi.9.0-0-82-0.

What are the worst figures in an ODI yet ? Is Afridi close to beating those figures?

Sehwag309

Banned
Deja moo said:
All right Dhoni.....listen carefully...I want you to go for that 200....and we get to watch Sehwag squirm in his pants in the pavillion :)
Ur lucky I m not in Bombay...u jinxed it

:D

Forget 200, superb innings by this guy

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Deja moo said:
OOh...Afridi.9.0-0-82-0.

What are the worst figures in an ODI yet ? Is Afridi close to beating those figures?
Hmm... hopefully he can bring up his century! :D

mofo123

U19 12th Man
pakistan will never get 270+ in a chase in india IMO...see now i can use it too! IMO...lol excellent IMO...lol sorry