• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I still believe the biggest heroes for Pakistan are Akmal and Razzaq. It was their partnership in Mohali that changed this Pakistani side.

Everyone in the side contributed something sometime or the other.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Who else can open the bowling? And Sami needs to calm down, WAY too many extras. What happend to Salman? He was doing so well!

Hameed
Afridi
Inzy
Younis
Youhana
Asim
Salman
Sami
Gul
Akhtar
Kaneria

...now thats a line-up I would like to see! No place there for Ahmed, Razzaq, Butt though. Sigh. Who cares??!! Go Pakistan!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Who else can open the bowling? And Sami needs to calm down, WAY too many extras. What happend to Salman? He was doing so well!

Hameed
Afridi
Inzy
Younis
Youhana
Asim
Salman
Sami
Gul
Akhtar
Kaneria

...now thats a line-up I would like to see! No place there for Ahmed, Razzaq, Butt though. Sigh. Who cares??!! Go Pakistan!
Still a weak opening pair I think.

Where is the keeper ??

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Inzy, Younis, Youhanna, Asim all performed well with the bat.
Afridi performed well with bat BUT mainly ball for mine, a great job done. Hameed did alright. Razzaq was rather dreadful with the ball, but had a nice innings with the bat. Sami got some key wickets, but really was too over the shop. Arshad Khan did well bowling in the second innings, and much better in the match than that left-armer ever could of. Kaneria did VERY well, extremely pleased with him. Umar was average, he never really settled, did he? Rana was below average. Kamran kept rather well, especially to the spinners, and had that great innings with the bat.
Overall, some very positive signs.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Nnanden said:

Hameed
Afridi
Inzy
Younis
Youhana
Asim
Salman
Sami
Gul
Akhtar
Kaneria

I'd somehow add Shoaib Malik in the line-up as well once his bowling acton is cleared.

mofo123

U19 12th Man
haha balaji wasnt even out...taufel needed the toilet so stuck his finger up...LBW wasnt possibl coz it struck him on the front leg thigh then caught off his hat?

mofo123

U19 12th Man
well done to pakistan anyway, WOOOOOO, the afridi-nator! the difference...lol nah well done youins inzi afridi youhana they deserved that for a gr8 fight staying ontop and keeping the pressure on india throughout...even sami came good...gr8 stuff bring on the ODIs!

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Now onto the one dayers.I would expect 5-1 or 4-2 to pakistan as we have beaten them 4 times in a row and indians are down right now

Rosh

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Balaji, how abt Pathan? was he out..I dont know coz I didnt watch that time
Pathan hit the ball on his toe to get caught at short leg??
Don't think balaji was out.