• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Flem274*

123/5
the dismissals should put it up india too. batsmen should be able to rely on dealing with straight or legside angled stuff but noooope so now they'll be uncertain both in the channel and in areas where you should be scoring on the legside.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
the dismissals should put it up india too. batsmen should be able to rely on dealing with straight or legside angled stuff but noooope so now they'll be uncertain both in the channel and in areas where you should be scoring on the legside.
No. I hope Aus resorts to this as actual ploy, so we can milk them away all day long in Sydney. This is an aberration, no more.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
man when I saw Cummins was 4/4 I wasnt expecting such trash batting

and more from Rohit

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're still going to lose but it feels good watching this.
Yeah this feels a lot better than India doing 3/200 before declaring to set a 500+ lead. I know that's what we would've done in a similar situation (obviously that requires Smith/Warner in the side)