• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am so so glad that those 2 decisions went in our favor or else AB surely would have taken the game away.

Pitch is playing pretty normal it seems.
Looks flat. But I think that's because India eased off a bit.

I hate the fact that we'll just never know.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lol what a way to win. Tsotsobe looks like the ultimate bunny.

So gun having the series level going into the last Test!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So proud to be an Indian, so so proud. I had faith, I truly believed in this team, and they haven't disappointed.

Dissector

International Debutant
Real pity about those decisions but I think India deserved to win. Should be a great final test. India managed to come back after a huge innings defeat in Sri Lanka a few years but lost the third one. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I have said this before, and I will say it again, we will win this test series. Bring it on South Africa, bring it on :cool:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just realised it starts already on Sunday. Unreal. We get the decider we should have got in the last two series between these two in India :D.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Who are the dumb ****s here who said Zaheer won't make a difference to the side after the 1st test? Hang your head in shame.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
How similar is this win to those in Adelaide, Perth and Jo'berg earlier? Each time India triggered collapse in one opposition innings and rode on that.