• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Shri

Mr. Glass
Can feel Morkel is going to throw it away soon and hit it in the air and get out. India's game to lose.

kingkallis

International Coach
I am so so glad that those 2 decisions went in our favor or else AB surely would have taken the game away.

Pitch is playing pretty normal it seems.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
I am so so glad that those 2 decisions went in our favor or else AB surely would have taken the game away.
Please. SA was crawling even with him at the crease. India simply bowled way too well today to lose this match, bad decisions or not.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Get that last wicket fast. I don't want Prince to take from Laxman the distinction of scoring only half-century in the test :cool: