• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
for once I think all pak bowlers bowled with discipline and the results are shown. I doubt there will be an innings defeat, but a losss is a loss and it seems unavoidable for IND.

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
Linda said:
BY the balls, BY the balls... :lol:

Perhaps the problem is, that a different culture to mine would find those words insulting. To me, its just a catch phrase ;):P

Same thing with the match fixing it seems. To me, saying a match was fixed sounds quite brash and a angry reaction to a down-spiralling Test match for one's team. To you guys, its an on going joke...

So, you know, whatever, culture differnces :P:P:lol: Goodnight.
You're right Linda, Culture..It's all Culture

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Disgraceful batting by the Indians. Tendulkar really has dropped off. The 194 was in the shadow of Sehwag and bad Pakistani bowling and Sydney's 241 was with Laxman to protect him. Tendulkar can't do anything without cover nowadays. This test is 100% to the Pakistanis from here, and all we can hope for is rain quickly, but the skies are quite clear.

This test match has once again reaffirmed my belief that India loses most of the matches because of its poor batting rather than because of its bowling.

Now how are you going to describe India's batsmen batting performance in this test match? total spineless performance.

And yes, Tendulkar is the one of the greatest choker of all time, whenever this question is asked to him he says, "go home and check records"...well i keep doing it sir, but apart from 1-2 innings, you are alomost always a flop in crunch situation.

I think in tight matches India should just drop Tendulkar and instead have someone who can actually fight.For Example Kaif, now Kaif is not even 1/10th of a batsman Tendulkar is but he is real fighter.

And India should realise that dropping Nehra from the team is the most stupid thing they can do.If the young Akram was injured then its alright, but if he's fit then he should be brought back into the team in place of half-fit Ajit Agarkar!

Swervy

International Captain
vandemataram said:
This test match has once again reaffirmed my belief that India loses most of the matches because of its poor batting rather than because of its bowling.

Now how are you going to describe India's batsmen batting performance in this test match? total spineless performance.

And yes, Tendulkar is the one of the greatest choker of all time, whenever this question is asked to him he says, "go home and check records"...well i keep doing it sir, but apart from 1-2 innings, you are alomost always a flop in crunch situation.

I think in tight matches India should just drop Tendulkar and instead have someone who can actually fight.For Example Kaif, now Kaif is not even 1/10th of a batsman Tendulkar is but he is real fighter.

And India should realise that dropping Nehra from the team is the most stupid thing they can do.If the young Akram was injured then its alright, but if he's fit then he should be brought back into the team in place of half-fit Ajit Agarkar!
is it April the first again

Swervy

International Captain
vandemataram said:
But the tragedy is that you still didn't realise that what you said initially about Australia was a big joke:saint:
what did i say that was so amusing

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Swervy said:
what did i say that was so amusing
You said Australia would win the series in India. That's what's so funny. But let's us Indian fans not lose focus from this series against Pakistan. Australia's coming in October, so let's put off talk about our 3-0 whitewashing of Australia until then. :cool2:

Swervy

International Captain
and heres what i actually said

If Australia play well, I expect Australia to win in India by the odd test.

Swervy

International Captain
do you really have an uncle called Ralph.....it would be cool (as in the Fonz) if he was Ralph off happy Days

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Swervy said:
do you really have an uncle called Ralph.....it would be cool (as in the Fonz) if he was Ralph off happy Days
No, it's an expression. You can stick any name you want in there.

NikhilN

International Regular
Sehwag309 said:
Somone will be dropped for 3rd test.

Chopra or Laxman?

Ganguly is saying Laxman but I think Chopra should be drop cause Laxman is in better form then he is in

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Vroomfondel said:
with bucknor umpiring, india will need 700 at least:rolleyes:
I wish people would point out when they get good breaks from the umpires as well.

2 sawn off is worse than 1 missed dismissal and a few possibly outs.