• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Sehwag309

Banned
Mecnun said:
Is anybody watchiung this live? Were Chopra & Tendulker close LB's?

rgrds
Tendulkar was a very good decision - Simon Tauffel

Chopra was sort of hard-done by - BBW ( Bucknor before wicket)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Tony Blade said:
A perfect delivery by Umar Gul! Jones called it the ball of the series. :O
Don't take Dean Jones word. He always exaggerates things. You will hear in his every commentary stinct atleast once "ball of the day/season,etc,." He said that it pitched on middle and hit off when in reality it pitched outside off and hit off stump :yawn:

tooextracool

International Coach
another poor performance by the indians with the bat puts them on the brink of a loss to pakistan. chopra,sachin and laxman further their reputation of being flat pitch bullies.sehwag on the other hand has played a surprisingly controlled innings...one that we thought he couldnt play...its been an excellent performance from him though i fear that pakistan have hardly tempted him with the shot stuff(i dont think ive ever seen sehwag play a convincing pull shot).i would like to see akhtar and sami go around the wicket and bowl it into his ribs. patel looks very comfortable at the crease and has a pretty good technique.
verdict: pakistan should win this unless they srop another 6 catches of sehwag tomorrow.

Sehwag309

Banned
Linda said:
No, matches in which Pakistan have the Indians by the balls look like this.
Vow, a very harsh comment, I must say.

Please try to cool it down coz then it's gonna start the sparks between Ind/Pak and it can go all the way :)

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Vow, a very harsh comment, I must say.

Please try to cool it down coz then it's gonna start the sparks between Ind/Pak and it can go all the way :)
Harsh? If people cant accept that Pakistan have the upper hand right now, then there is something wrong.

Further more, I was pulling someone up for bringing up match fixing, which is a ridiculous assumption as usual, I'm sure you will agree?

Sehwag309

Banned
Linda said:
Harsh? If people cant accept that Pakistan have the upper hand right now, then there is something wrong.

Further more, I was pulling someone up for bringing up match fixing, which is a ridiculous assumption as usual, I'm sure you will agree?
The person who said that was in a series of comments with me, we were discussing the odds which are offered in the game. (Legal Betting at bet365) and he just got carried away.

It's always been in humour whenever India loose to Pakistan and vice-versa, that the match was fixed. Some take it very seriously but its all fun. Infact many people in pakistan accepted the fact that the final was fixed.

In addition, there are headlines that The Multan Victory was a gift from Musharraf to India. Being an Indian, I wasn't angry about it..just smiled

Pakistan do have the upper hand and we all know they will win but for me the words such as "pakistan has india with balls etc" is a bit harsh and insulting

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Sehwag309 said:
The person who said that was in a series of comments with me, we were discussing the odds which are offered in the game. (Legal Betting at bet365) and he just got carried away.

It's always been in humour whenever India loose to Pakistan and vice-versa, that the match was fixed. Some take it very seriously but its all fun. Infact many people in pakistan accepted the fact that the final was fixed.

In addition, there are headlines that The Multan Victory was a gift from Musharraf to India. Being an Indian, I wasn't angry about it..just smiled

Pakistan do have the upper hand and we all know they will win but for me the words such as "pakistan has india with balls etc" is a bit harsh and insulting
BY the balls, BY the balls... :lol:

Perhaps the problem is, that a different culture to mine would find those words insulting. To me, its just a catch phrase ;):P

Same thing with the match fixing it seems. To me, saying a match was fixed sounds quite brash and a angry reaction to a down-spiralling Test match for one's team. To you guys, its an on going joke...

So, you know, whatever, culture differnces :P:P:lol: Goodnight.

cricket_spider

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Linda,

Take a chill pill......That was just a joke.

I did bet on Pakistan to win this game ...... :cool2:

Good luck to Pakistan. They needed this break. :D

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Yet again, Indians squander an early lead in an away series instead of consolidating it....hopefully, they can avoid an innings defeat...:(

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
tooextracool said:
another poor performance by the indians with the bat puts them on the brink of a loss to pakistan. chopra,sachin and laxman further their reputation of being flat pitch bullies.sehwag on the other hand has played a surprisingly controlled innings...one that we thought he couldnt play...its been an excellent performance from him though i fear that pakistan have hardly tempted him with the shot stuff(i dont think ive ever seen sehwag play a convincing pull shot).i would like to see akhtar and sami go around the wicket and bowl it into his ribs. patel looks very comfortable at the crease and has a pretty good technique.
verdict: pakistan should win this unless they srop another 6 catches of sehwag tomorrow.
when did chopra gain flat track bully reputation among the forum pundits ? and i thought laxman was a one time wonder or something like that, when did he also become a flat track bully !!!