• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Andre

International Regular
Irfan Pathan bowled 44 overs. To me, that is incredibly worrying and dangerous for a 19 year old!

Fingers crossed he doesn't break down - he's got the potential to be something excellent.

Andre

International Regular
Craig said:
Most definatly.

Remember Adelaide 2003.
Erm, correct me if I am wrong, but there are no similarities whatsoever.

Kolkata 2001 would be more appropriate.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
marc71178 said:
Well it can't be due to his wicket-taking exploits or his great economy.
I seem to remember a World Cup match in which he made some English batsmen look a bit silly. Six of them I believe. :D

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Utterly disgraceful bowling to tailenders. The Pakistani tail is not the New Zealand tail, there's no way our bowlers should have allowed such a thing to happen. An Indian win is really out of the question, and a draw is what we can realistically hope for, and that's not terribly likely either.

Sehwag309

Banned
Do u guys see the Irony here

Inzi-Pak Captain run-out for 0 2nd Inning 1 test
Dravid-Ind Captain run-out for 0 2nd Inning 2 test

Sehwag309

Banned
cricket_spider said:
FIXED matches look exactly like this.

BUCKNOR -- MF ! He also did it to India yesterday.
Well, we all know whats going on here, I dont think it's anything do with Pakistan.
How and who does one complain to, is Ranjan Madugulle watching all this?
There's no point cursing him here, others might have different opinion, so just sit back and watch more LBW's.
By the way is he umpring in the 3rd Test, if not then I might place a bet or two