• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ishant must've gotten through training and showed no ill effects for management to allow him to play.

I find it strange that he broke down so early, but it's not like that would've been the first ball he has bowled since originally injuring it.

Redbacks

International Captain
Management have said he was only booked to bowl 6 overs in this game. After 5.3 his strapping failed so he went off.

Last edited:

Spikey

You would have thought once a person with a concussion got sent back out onto the field the BCCI would have you know, sacked everyone on the medical staff and started over

Daemon

Yes lets all blame the BCCI because we have obviously seen his medical reports and are qualified to know he can't play anymore

sreeku7

School Boy/Girl Captain
Haha wow. The two Australians that I think are half decent batsman in this team score big hundreds.

Not a great start to the tour for India.

The world rankings are bloody crazy at the moment. I honestly think that they would be something like

Eng
SA
Pak (Misbah has made a consistent Pak team. WTF)
Aus
Ind

And WI, SL and NZ are all reasonably close but further behind than that 5th team.
Upside down IMO