• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC2002 Editing Developments

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketnip said:
Is It possible to stop spinners dominating in ICC2002 , I usually attack the faster bowlers and have to defend more against the spinners (Even part time crap ones)
Its just not cricket!!!!
Not as far as we know - it's an endemic programming issue.

Marto30

Cricket Spectator
Im totally confused on how to get it to work, Could someone give me an explanation on how to make it work.
Thankyou.
BTW - i've got ICC 2001 - Ashes Edition.

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
without having to recode the whole damn game would it be possible to make it easier to hit more sixes. It just isnt realistic... i think the most 6's ive had is about 3 or 4.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Anomaly said:
without having to recode the whole damn game would it be possible to make it easier to hit more sixes. It just isnt realistic... i think the most 6's ive had is about 3 or 4.
Nope dont think so...

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
When will this fully be finished. When it is finished will you include an installer. I can't be bothered to install it with all the hard procedures.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I believe Neil don't have the source code for the decryption/encryption program. Hence, he can not manipulate it, and therefore can not be incorporated into the editor.