• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC2002 Editing Developments

Rich2001

International Captain
Out of intrest Neil (anyone) will this editor just work with the latest version 2002? Or are the databases the same throughout the series?

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Out of intrest Neil (anyone) will this editor just work with the latest version 2002? Or are the databases the same throughout the series?
i'm almost certain it works with ICC2000 - ICC2002

so all versions that have online play.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Rich2001 said:
They are the same, at least back to 2000. A lot of testing was in fact done with the 2000 demo.

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
this is fun, at the moment im having a little play with flintoff, given him top batting ability and good bowling ability, and also made it so he doesnt keep getting selected for england! 7 centuries in 9 innings! woohooo

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Need a little help here....

Tried to open the convbd program from cricket games with all DLLs required, then I double click on the f***** and up comes a minimized DOS window for about half a second and then closes...

HELP!

Anomaly

You have to open convdb from a dos window,
start>run>cmd
then change to your ICC directory and then do, convdb -d/-e etc.....

Anomaly

using a hex editor its just beneath the player's name, on the text side its represented by a '0', but the hex value for England is 30, so i just changed that to 00

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah right, I get you - just changing the Nationality. Will that count him as an overseas come the end of the season?

Anomaly

I dont think so cos he isnt selected for any country, so should be free from all international cricket

andrew_nixon

Cricket Spectator
In ICC2002 Zuiderent of Sussex has no nationality in the game (he's Dutch in real life) at the end of the season he shows up as an overseas player.

Anomaly

if he was classed as an overseas player would the game actually load, seeing as there is already an overseas player at Lancs with Law. Just a thought