• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

andmark

International Captain
A steward seems to have pushed Grealish as he was walking away from the fans he was celebrating with. It seems the steward was then kicked out of the ground. WTF is happening with that match?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird, at first I thought it must have been a massive deflection. De Gea was completely wrong footed there.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Weird, at first I thought it must have been a massive deflection. De Gea was completely wrong footed there.
Yeah me too. Not sure what exactly went wrong from him there. The ball moved a bit in the air, but it's not like it swung wildly.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal getting silly here. Lots of stupid fouls being given away, becoming skittish in possession

Last edited:

Uppercut

Ffs that’s never a pen.

Suffering for all the times we undeservedly best Arsenal under Mourinho.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah soft pen, but one of those "it'd be given 99 times out of a 100 as a free kick/outside the box" ones.

Uppercut

Don't think you get those outside the box in England tbh, definitely not 99%. Though it's the type of one where if the ref doesn't have a clear view he'll often guess that it was a foul if it's outside the box.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dunno tbh. Lacazette went round him, some minimal but discernible contact. See those sorts of things given all the time.

Uppercut

Also muddied by the fact that Lacazette probably doesn't go down outside the box.

Fred played well though, looks much slimmer. I think Mourinho might have bulked players up unnecessarily, same happened with Lukaku.

cpr

International Coach
It was never a foul, but from the refs angle lacazette looks to be running across Fred and the legs tangle. Can understand why he gives it, but that’s one for VAR

Uppercut

The main positive is that Arsenal have been far worse in this system than in the one they played the last two weeks, and the result will probably convince Emery to stick with it.