• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like he's extended his contract by two years in order to keep Robin and Cesc committed.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Buffon to Arsenal would make a lot of sense, and would make them firm title contenders IMO - well they already are, but I mean it would really put them up there. However, he'll be very expensive and I am not sure Arsene is going to 'make it rain' anytime soon.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buffon to Arsenal would make a lot of sense, and would make them firm title contenders IMO - well they already are, but I mean it would really put them up there. However, he'll be very expensive and I am not sure Arsene is going to 'make it rain' anytime soon.
It would certainly improve their side beyond all recognition.

The concern for Arsenal is that Chelsea and United are bound to improve over the summer too. If they'd had Buffon this season I reckon they'd have strolled to the title but I don't expect the competition to be so weak next time around.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lennon starting boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

EDIT: And Crouch. A good move imo.

Last edited:

grecian

wish i was watching west ham all-stars v west ham, zola and dicanio playing up-front, paolo MOM and Zola scores, should have been playing this season.

Jarquis

Just the very idea of finishing fourth behind Spurts makes me feel slightly unwell. A point should do it really but this game against Fulham is big now, I'm not exactly hopeful of Burnley getting anything from their game.

Pothas

I know Spurs have spent a lot of money but got to hand it to Harry, to beat Arsenal, Chelsea and then City to get 4th is pretty impressive.

City were poor though, never looked like scoring in the second half.