• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scaly piscine said:
From what I've seen of him Scholes doesn't seem to have the same drive any more. Keane keeps losing pace, I can't see either of them lasting much longer.
I agree with the exception of Ronaldo man utd midfeald id pretty tame by the very high standard they expect too play in. It is made up of people past their best and people who will never be good enough like Fletcher.

Craig

World Traveller
So Everton are interested in Phil Neville - maybe as a scource of desperation for some more players to play for them?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Craig said:
So Everton are interested in Phil Neville - maybe as a scource of desperation for some more players to play for them?
Hmmm......Not sure Fergie would sell him anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Jamee999 said:
I think he'd fit at Newcastle.

Shearer and Owen up front, happy days for them.
untill one of them gets injured and ameobie has to play, then it would be a dire state of affairs.