• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha, I knew it

CEEFAX has "BRAVE CELTIC FALL SHORT IN EUROPE"

Why is it whenever the inevitable happens to any Scottish sporting team, they're called brave?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
chris.hinton said:
My prediction (Here they are)

Prem

Champions: Chelsea
Runners-up: Arsenal

Relegated: Portsmouth, Sunderland and West Ham

Division 1

Champs: Leeds
Runners Up: Southampton
Play offs : Norwich

relegated: Luton, Brighton, Plymouth
I like your way of thinking my friend ;), i think we have a very good chance of finishing on top with the new players we have picked up over the off season. *heads to centrebet for a little investment*

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
What do people think of Spurs signing Edgar Davids?
its a big signing for them, they will hope his experience can help them this season & has Jamee999 said they now have the best mid-fielder in North London :happy:

shaka

International Regular
Big signing indeed (Davids)
Owen is closer to leaving in that he has spoken to 3 to 4 clubs from England about returning to the England league.

Pothas

It would do so much for Newcastle but i think the move too man utd seems ever closer. Yesterday there were reports man utd wernt interested but that seems too have reversed today

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
Newcastle have no chance if Man Utd really want him. I think they do too.
tell um roseboy, if Man U get Owen they should play all 3 big strikes in the starting line-up...

Scaly piscine

From what I've seen of him Scholes doesn't seem to have the same drive any more. Keane keeps losing pace, I can't see either of them lasting much longer.