• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
Congratulations shane warne on his first test 100 with 3 sixes and off only 70 odd balls. Got hampshire out of quite a mess aswell

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, what a knock by Warne. He's been in pretty good touch with the bat for Hampshire to date this season, but I never would have expected a century. Prior to this game he had just passed 5,000 first class runs without a century too, anybody know if this is (or now, was) a record? I know his 2,500 odd in tests without a hundred is a record.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
when he first came to play for hampshire he said ones of his aims was too get a hundred and he has finaly achieved it yet again the tale has saved a hampshire inings

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lancashire batting poo, were 106-8 but Jimmy Anderson and Gary Keedy put on 73 for the 9th wicket. Durham started well, but Flintoff has bowled for the first time and got the first wicket! guess he thinks he needs to make up for his batting :p

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kendall said:
Congratulations shane warne on his first test 100 with 3 sixes and off only 70 odd balls. Got hampshire out of quite a mess aswell
Hampshire play Tests now?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Freddie bowling!!!

Well ahead of schedule.

Personally I say stick him in for the Bangladesh series as well, and bite the bullet to pick Bell ahead of "90 @ 18" Kevin.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
Lancashire batting poo, were 106-8 but Jimmy Anderson and Gary Keedy put on 73 for the 9th wicket. Durham started well, but Flintoff has bowled for the first time and got the first wicket! guess he thinks he needs to make up for his batting :p
Irritating end-of-play wicket as well, still a good start overall towards 4 county championship wins out of 4 for Durham.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
for me the first session is crucial tommorow, cos i'd back Lancs to defend anything more than 180 in the last innings at OT with Murali and Keeds

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
for me the first session is crucial tommorow, cos i'd back Lancs to defend anything more than 180 in the last innings at OT with Murali and Keeds
Well, this Durham side bat down to 9 where Plunkett averages in the high 20s (last year it was most of our top 6 that averaged in the high 20s).

Link

State Vice-Captain
KP 1!!, are you actually trying to annoy me. This guy wants and thinks he should be in the england test side, the guy has only hit a handful of boundaries this season

Link

State Vice-Captain
Go on Blackwell, like i said before he is someone i like, i dont know why. good season so far, england ODI contention for me, he offers a lot

Link

State Vice-Captain
Harmy in the thick of it again, things are looking up for him, about time my friend