• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Ah right, I see.

Vivaldi is aussome.

Taylor looking far from convincing but managing 3 boundaries in Sidebottom's comeback over. :@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
MSP gets the ball for the 1st time in the match (bar the 1 over in the first-innings). Can only see him being terribly effective if they look to go after him.

EDIT: ITSTL, the 1st ball of the match that's turned, for my money

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FFS, there's been some non-catches but there's been some stupid ones.

I've not seen Pietersen drop one that bad for a loooooooong time.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
For someone who is batting for his test career, Sinclair does seem to be serving up catching and LBW practice...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It seems to have had a good effect on Taylor though, his shots since have been superb.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The forum is boogerred @themo. Wonder what's the problem.

Presume everyone else is experiencing massive load-times?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Isn't too bad. Better than Cricinfo which is having another one of its failures.
Haha yep.

Regarding the drops, Space - there's really only been 3 for my money. 2 of which have already been rectified. You can't expect the Cook and Ambrose ones to be taken.

Sidebottom's last 5 overs have cost 36. 8-)