• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
**** me I'm struggling to believe I've just seen that. 8-):blink:
I mean, I've never seen Pietersen drop one like that before. It's only ever been close-in catches he's dropped - once he has time to get his hands he's been faultless to date in internationals.

Oh well, I'm sure near enough everyone's dropped the odd one like that in their time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, methinks me is off to bed TBH.

Let's hope the catching (if any chances are offered 8-)) is better in this last session than the first two.

MSP probably to bowl for most of this session I'd guess.

Would settle for 5 or even 4 down at the Close. Will be annoyed if Taylor gets twin half-centuries having been dropped on nothing both times though, but wouldn't be surprised given how many he already has.

This catching is so utterly typical of England in the last 15 years or so. Brilliant last game, now abysmal again.

Natman20

International Debutant
Well. Sinclair goes and thats takes NZ a step back. Just thought if they could have got till 200 we might have had a chance but a collapse is likely now.

Natman20

International Debutant
Bell 29. Fleming 31. Sinclair 39. Well we are getting better with every batsmen coming out lol. And the commentators complain about England never going to score ...

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good Wicket for England at this stage. The match is nicely poised now. A nice partnership for NZ will do it while a wicket or two at this stage is a lot for England

irfan

State Captain
Bracewell's memo to NZ's batsmen.

" Give em a few chances but make sure you score more than the person above you. "

sportychic33

State 12th Man
He will need batsmen to stick around for him to achieve that. Hint: not bloody likely with Sidebottom beating Oram nearly every ball this last over.
Oram looks dodgy as at the moment. Needs to stay in and get past 20 and build some confidence. Fingers crossed.