• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Yep missed the Test in New Zealand. My bad, still your point about considerably more is still bollocks my clanger aside

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No one loses to West Indies, away or home.
Pakistan lost a test at home. Easily could've lost the day night test too.

No one loses to Bangladesh, away or home.
They've improved. A lot.

Sri Lanka at home with Herath are still a tough side.
Yet this didn't seem to apply when you didn't consider India winning a series there "meaningful".

Is it any wonder why you have such a hard time here?

Blocky

Banned
Pakistan lost a test at home. Easily could've lost the day night test too.

They've improved. A lot.

Yet this didn't seem to apply when you didn't consider India winning a series there "meaningful".

Is it any wonder why you have such a hard time here?
"A test at home" isn't drawing the series at home, especially when it's the dead rubber.

Look at this series with South Africa vs Australia, very rare do dead rubbers continue the dominance shown by the other team.

cnerd123

likes this
Like my post and I might stop you ****
Only liked this one so you would stop

Seriously all you lot have 1000s of posts on Internet forums and you're wasting time arguing with a guy who served a 6 month ban after he ****ing confessed to trolling

Just ignore him and move on ffs. You lot talking to him annoy me more than he does.

Blocky

Banned
I've made a separate thread for this now, can you please take your **** there.

Thanks.

Butler not doing badly here.
I've reported you several times for your constant antagonistic posting and inability to talk about cricket. It's completely laughable that you continue to do this yet call me the troll.

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
I, for one, believe Bangladesh are gonna cause the non sub-con teams fits over the next few years. Especially if they prepare bunsens.

Buttler looking slightly more comfortable.

hazsa19

International Regular
Jesus wept what a miserable score to wake up to. Based on comments I'm guessing it's not a raging turner with par score 200?

At least if you lose the toss you can kind wait until after tea on the second day before losing the test.