• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England 1st innings sweepstakes

harsh - 235
Shri - 245
Teja - 263
OS - 310
Dan Bali - 333

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Jaddu silencing the haterz by outbowling Ashwin here

cue people using this as evidence for Ashwin being **** instead

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England 1st innings sweepstakes

harsh - 235
Shri - 245
Teja - 263
OS - 310
Dan Bali - 333

91Jmay

International Coach
I haven't watched loads, I've seen the ball do a bit. Is a 400 par pitch a fair shout? Possibly less than the 450 average of last few games but still really good pitch

Blocky

Banned
Just one bad series really..

Our transition from the oldies lasted forever...
They lost to Bangladesh... that's not a bad series, that's a "Holy ****, that's the first side in the Top 6 to ever lose a test, let alone series to Bangladesh"

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I haven't watched loads, I've seen the ball do a bit. Is a 400 par pitch a fair shout? Possibly less than the 450 average of last few games but still really good pitch
Yeah batting first you should be targeting 400+ on this pitch, especially with the batting depth both sides have.