• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whereabouts is this venue? It looks ****ing hot.

Edit: Is this the first test ever played at this ground? I checked out some pics of the city it looks awesome. Decent beaches too.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
That slow-mo about Pujara leaving the crease after the ball has left the bowlers hand is incredible, that's why he's such a gun against spin.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
60/40 in India's favour this session imo. If it was Pujara who was out instead of Rahul I would have given it to England.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think India will get close to 400 here unless we get the ball reversing. Need some sweets off Faf I reckon.

Interesting how straight away they are showing some respect to Rashid but they have decided Ansari is toilet and can get after him.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whereabouts is this venue? It looks ****ing hot.

Edit: Is this the first test ever played at this ground? I checked out some pics of the city it looks awesome. Decent beaches too.
Vizag is lovely. You'll swelter but it's lovely.