• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
^ Let's have a North American meet-up!

Let's see me, you, Fraz, adharcric, SS, dravid, fusion and the others.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
nightprowler10 said:
Five people hardly justify a meetup though. But if we can put something up, I'm all for it.
Well I just thought of 7 off the top of my head, I am sure there's more.

Actually no it most likely won't work out. What about that ramu guy lol? He was from Canada, as far as I can remember.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dude I know, I am from Canada too :laugh: .

But who said we're gonna cross the border. If anything it's you guys who will come to Toronto. I mean c'mon USA and cricket don't go together. Atleast Canada is a commonwealth nation. :happy:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Turbinator said:
Dude I know, I am from Canada too :laugh: .

But who said we're gonna cross the border. If anything it's you guys who will come to Toronto. I mean c'mon USA and cricket don't go together. Atleast Canada is a commonwealth nation. :happy:
Canada isn't even a real country!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Turbinator said:
Was that a joke :unsure: ?
Yes, forgot the smiley.

Where are all the North Americans located on this forum? I'm in Illinois, SS is in Philly, you and Fraz (he's disappeared) are from Toronto IIRC. Where is Fusion from?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
nightprowler10 said:
Yes, forgot the smiley.

Where are all the North Americans located on this forum? I'm in Illinois, SS is in Philly, you and Fraz (he's disappeared) are from Toronto IIRC. Where is Fusion from?
Pretoria, South Africa

Fusion

Global Moderator
nightprowler10 said:
Yes, forgot the smiley.

From Dallas, Texas. We're not really part of the U.S, we have our our country. :cool: