• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
luckyeddie said:
<defeatist mode>

Aren't we already out?

</defeatist mode>

*Getting the hang of this XML now
We might be, but that won't stop me from not leaving the house for a month watching every game (I'll be down the boozer for the Eng games of course). Anyhoo even with Rooney I still think Brazil will win it.

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
Sure.

We need to start putting some dates together - so far, the only concrete one is Derbyshire's return to Queen's Park, Chesterfield, for the royal occasion of the state visit of HRH Surrey and a regal Pro40 Clarkewatch on the 30th July.
I'm still waiting for Neil's ball to land, might get a shot of it

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
ill be there the 22nd of july till the 7th of august...ill be visiting manchester...and ill try to get to Devon/whereeveryouguysneedme!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i can drive so i could probs get to most places, but i wont commit to anything till i know its definitely happening.

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
am pbs 2 late but

Willingness to meet 10!
Travel distance: any within reason
Restrictions: World cup/work but negotiable

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Doubtful I'll make Clarkewatch now as the missus has us booked away camping that weekend
in Yorkshire of all places.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Right, I've probably come to this a bit late.........could someone please update me as to what's been planned (if anything has!)?

I'm a TA7 postcode & good trains are needed to get anywhere....my mum wouldn't let me take the car for a whole day!

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm TA3, and can drive anyone whos willing to help with petrol money.. Can travel anywhere in this country really.. Done 2000 miles this month, so a few hundred more won't make a difference :@

Anna

International Vice-Captain
That would be muchly appreciated, of course I'd help with petrol money (it'd much cheaper than a train ticket :dry:).....if ur alright with that?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Anna said:
That would be muchly appreciated, of course I'd help with petrol money (it'd much cheaper than a train ticket :dry:).....if ur alright with that?
I'd go to the moon in order to photograph Neil Pickup bowling

Langeveldt

Soutie
Would be nice if this could be a weekday (improbable I know, but I don't really want to get time off work which is weekends)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Have to say a weekday suits me better if possible (mind you so does something close to me, and that's not likely!)

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
Id pick ne 1 up if they aint 2 far out way when arrangements are made!? or any 1 in Staffordshire area

Last edited: