• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Having thought about it further, going across for just one day seems a bit daft. So no from me.

*plans for week in England this summer instead*

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sunday definite yes for me, Saturday definite no.. Would be really keen to go tbh
Sunday would be marginally preferable this end.
Right, I think we should make it a date. Is really disappointing to miss-out on Pete's participation, but hopefully we'll be able to do the thing again in the summer with him.

So, sledge - 'tis maketh up thy mind time. Not so hard to drag yourself out on a Sunday, surely? And what about Camps?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
er right....which sunday are we talking about here? I should have paid more attention throughout, but alas, provided I have no other commitments that I have forgotten then it is a possibility.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Will probably be able to come now as I'm actually going on holiday from 29th-5th, have loads of cash available and provided someone would be willing to meet me at New Street then it will be arranged. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Mitchell will be pleased.

Get thee to New Street then someone can arrange, shall we say, a pick up. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Your sig's out of control - and quoting someone on more than 1 occasion in a sig (unless it's chris.hinton) is bad forum protocol.

And stop the Anna\Sean-esque Rolleyesing.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The man has a point. Richard - book it now we've a set date. (y)

As for the spin, the net floor is bouncy as, so i can't hit that either.