• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
HDS, where abouts in Leam?

You're all rubbish frankly. Hingston just come on the Saturday. Failing that, go on the Sunday and tell PY to get his act together.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
could come on a saturday, couldnt really be arsed on a sunday, sorry if not been checking this thread often enough, please keep me updated on msn/email etc...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scrub that. The mate I'll be with now lives in Warwick. I think he used to live on Brunswick Street in Leamington... In fact I'm pretty sure of it - we used to wander down to a pub called the Brunswick when we were staying at his. Not sure where his new pad is though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

You're all rubbish frankly. Hingston just come on the Saturday. Failing that, go on the Sunday and tell PY to get his act together.
could come on a saturday, couldnt really be arsed on a sunday, sorry if not been checking this thread often enough, please keep me updated on msn/email etc...
Reckon we should say Saturday TBH, from the sledger and Pete POV. If my esteemed namesake can't make that I guess sadly we'll have to do without him.

So that's currently for Sat 5th Jan: Rich Dickinson, Neil Pickup, Pete Young, Mat Mitchell, Anna Butler, Henry Pearce. And we're thinking a net at 4:30? I presume Anna could check that's still available?

If so, let's book it and then work-out the travel arrangements.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Right going to see if I can swap days at work, from the Sunday to the Saturday.. But I'm not hopeful.. (I've just missed seeing Bloc Party because they are so inflexible)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can't do any harm to try, let us know ASAP the results.

O0o0o0oh, forgot about Camps - is he still interested? (If he's reading this thread any time soon)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
So with this gettin bigger and mor definate, whats the situation regarding the potential meet-up in the last week of Jan?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
erm...probably either drive, or get to somwhere that i can get a lift i imagine.
Well if yourself (and Pothas if it's that way) were to be able to get yourselves somewhere near the M5 I could arrange a small detour. Saves petrol, and makes it easier from the meeting POV in that less people have to find others.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Piper not coming?
Her laptop's broke at present which is why she's not been online the last couple of weeks, so I can't say for certain, but I'd not imagine she'd be able to TBH 'cos she's doing a temporary job over the Xmas\NY time. Will see what she's up to mind, worth asking t' question.