• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So far as I can see it's:
Dickinson
Mitchell
Pickup
Hingston
Bulter
Howgate

Possibly to add Camps and sledger.
Oh lawd.

How much was a net last time? Seem to think about £20 for however long. Divided by 6 = cheap enough.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm sorry to say that I've not had much luck with the timetable.:@

Earliest train is 09.45 which takes 6 hours and gets in at 4. 8-)

So no chance this time.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
And Liam - get thee a lift or a sleeper. Had forgotten the train Sunday patterns.
Just checked and sleepers only go between Glasgow Central to London Euston so no hope of that.

A lift?. Don't think my mum would be to enthralled with that at such an early time.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Another option is to take a plane to Birmingham International Airport if someone could get there asssssss over to there.

Sorry to put you guys through this. :p

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another option is to take a plane to Birmingham International Airport if someone could get there asssssss over to there.

Sorry to put you guys through this. :p
There's a train station there. Takes about 10-15 minutes to New Street iirc.

Also, failing that, it's on the side of Birmingham that Pickup (and associated others) will be driving from.